In keeping with the best traditions of the series, world of warships will offer a simple interface, easy-to-use controls, and a common economy system that will allow players to distribute resources between all three games for ultimate progression in each one.
The wide assortment of warships available will provide various tactical opportunities, as all machines have a unique combination of firepower, speed, armor and endurance.
Various naval maps with changing weather conditions will enrich the gameplay, and the realistic graphics will transport players into the epic battles that changed the course of human history.
World of Warships celebrates the title’s seventh anniversary with an exciting Treasure Hunt on September 17.
To unlock rewards and prizes, participants must visit the treasure map on the World of Warships website, open from now until Thursday, October 6. The map consists of 16 parts which can be unlocked by completing combat missions and can be found on the website and YouTube channel.
Players who discover all of the elements on the map can win a number of prizes. With tickets filled, players will be entered into a raffle for a $5,000 seven-day cruise for two.
The complete conditions of participation can be found here .
Here is some information about participation:
When: The treasure map will be available on the European server until Thursday, October 6.
- Europe: September 8 to October 6, 2022 (07:00 CET)
Where: Players can access the treasure map here
How: To learn how to unlock different elements of the map, simply click on each tile.
- Some elements of the mosaic open by clicking on them.
- Other items require completed combat missions in World of Warships to unlock. Simply click on the corresponding map elements to unlock the combat missions. The conditions and description of the rewards are available in the “Treasure Map” tab, which is displayed in the “Combat Missions” section of the port.
- Bonus codes will be published on World of Warships Youtube channel in videos that will be released throughout Update 0.11.8.
- Commanders can complete surveys on the website in Update 0.11.8 to unlock a map item.
- If an open map item has a timer, it indicates the time remaining until the article or video in question is published.
- PLAY FOR FREE: World of Warships is the ultimate free-to-play MMO action game that offers equal access to all game features.
- HISTORIC SHIPS: Over 300 historic ships from WWI and WWII such as Iowa, Bismarck and Yamato are at your disposal in World of Warships.
- EPIC NAVAL COMBAT: Experience naval combat like never before! Lay waste with the big guns of the battleships, sneak with the destroyers, bombard with the cruisers or attack with the squadrons of the aircraft carriers. Strategize, then strike!
- PLAY SOLO OR BRING FRIENDS: Dive into a random skirmish for a quick PvP showdown, or team up with friends for a challenging PvE storyline battle, or put your skills to the test in Ranked Battles!
- UPGRADE AND CUSTOMIZE: Expand your fleet with a multitude of captain customization options: various ship modules and upgrades, camouflages, flags, and more.
- RECRUIT COMMANDERS: Recruit historical commanders such as William F. Halsey Jr., Nikolai Kuznetsov, Yamamoto Isoroku, and others. Use their inherent skills with your favorite ship to improve your crew’s performance and the ship’s survivability.
world of warships is currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.
More articles on world of warships